HELLO!!

I'M GINA.






















This is my not so great portfolio. 
I have provided a very small sample of what I have created over my 20+ year multimedia design career. I know I need an online presence of some sort in order to procure employment, so this is it.

The UPS work is shown with a bit more detail because it represents the last 10 years of my work which makes it most relevant.
There are a few older pieces which represent my work at the time within the limitations of the 
programs, machines, and style trends of the time.

As a broadcast designer creating graphics for live broadcast those, of course cannot be represented here. I have extensive experience working in video production in many aspects from broadcast design and live graphic recall, video/tape/media op, PA work, script supervision, and more.

I am also an artist experienced in painting, murals, sculpture, mixed media, collage, stop motion animation/claymation and photography.

In my free time, I dabble in stand up comedy and sketch comedy writing. 
(Obviously my extensive hobbies are the reason my website is "not so great") 

If you'd like to see something specific, please feel free to reach out to me and I'll see what I can scare up!

I have worked with many companies in a freelance capacity which has limited the samples I am able to present 
in my portfolio out of respect for the confidentiality under which many of the projects were created.



No comments:

Post a Comment

*